HOME / JOB ORIENTED COURSES — Healthcare Operations and Technology
An overview of healthcare domain, and IT systems like Electronic Health Record (EHR), Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Personal Health Record (PHR), Practice Management System (PMS), Health Information Exchange (HIE) and health insurance.
You should consider this course if...
– You work in a technology role (like BA, PM, QA, or as a Developer) but have limited or no understanding of the industry domain and core business concepts.
– You know BA, PM, QA, or IT concepts but want to focus on the Healthcare Domain and require domain knowledge and related systems
– You want to specialize as a BA, PM, QA, or as a Developer in the Healthcare industry.
Are there any course prerequisites?
While there are no formal prerequisites, we recommend this program for students currently working as a BA, PM, QA or as a Developer to gain the most from the covered subject matter.
Self paced learning ?
Instructor lead online ?
Share this course with your friends and colleagues
– What is health insurance
– What are different components of health insurance
– What is a provider, payer and national provider identifier
I could not have asked for a better or more detailed course on the healthcare industry and I.T systems. As a BA I now feel like my scope for projects in the industry is much broader.
$6.99 for Kindle
$9.99 for Paperback on Amazon
Enter your email and hit the button. We promise you it will be worth it. These powerful slides are a great time saver for any business analyst, project manager or management professional
Your information will “never” be shared or sold to a 3rd party