HOME / JOB ORIENTED COURSES — IT Project Management In Depth
A project management foundational program that equips you with the everyday skills required to be an IT project manager including initiating, planning, executing, communicating and leading an IT project.
Who is a Project Manager?
A technology project manager is responsible for end-to-end planning, execution, management, and ownership of IT projects.
You should consider this course if...
– You have been involved with technology projects before as a business analyst and would like to transition into management.
– You have worked as a programmer or in business operations and want to take on more responsibility.
– You are a student pursuing a graduate or post-graduate degree (MBA/MA) with concentrations in management information systems, operations, or project planning.
Are there any course prerequisites?
No, there are no prerequisite courses required for enrollment. However, we strongly recommend you have familiarity with basic business operations of any related industry, general understanding of the software development life cycle, exposure to information technology, and good communication skills.
Self paced learning ?
Instructor lead online ?
Share this course with your friends and colleagues
– What is a PM’s role
– What skills are required to be a PM
– What is the background and essential traits of most PMs
– What does a typical day in a PM’s life look like
– What are the various stages of career progression
– How is a PM different from a BA
– What are some of the software tools required for PM
It was during my transition from an I.T infrastructure professional to a project manager that I decided to try out Kuebiko’s project management course. The trainer did a great job in teaching us the core concepts and what it takes to thrive as a project manager. One of the best 40 hours I have invested in.
Travis Wolfe – Network Administrator and project manager – Freelance
After a long time training has energized me instead of tiring me. Thank you for the extremely productive weekend that gave me a practical Agile overview.
James Curtis – Project Manager
$6.99 for Kindle
$9.99 for Paperback on Amazon
Enter your email and hit the button. We promise you it will be worth it. These powerful slides are a great time saver for any business analyst, project manager or management professional
Your information will “never” be shared or sold to a 3rd party